For those folks trying to catch up, here are some relevant posts:
- Venture Capitalist Fred Wilson’s initial post, Hacking Education.
- Fred’s thoughts, post-gathering, are at Hacking Education Continued.
- See also Jon Bischke’s Manifesto, which he put up just before the meeting.
- Two months later, Brad Bradshaw posted a detailed re-cap as well as a link to the transcript. There’s a reading list up, too.
- Recently, Alex Krupp performed a mitzvah by curating and archiving some of the tweets that were flying around during the conference.
- And here’s an American HS student talking about why he feels our educational system is failing.
Add links in the comments or tag away in Diigo or delicious with #hackedu… I’d love for more folks who are in schools to be a part of this conversation. (Someone made this point before me, but of course I can’t remember who now… Vicki Davis, the @coolcatteacher, maybe?)