Session D405: College Search 2.0
It’s Friday night in Baltimore and I am feeling curious (thus the gratuitous cute kitty pic).
Tomorrow is our session here at the national annual conference of NACAC.
FRIDAY: 2:00pm – 3:15pm
D405. College Lists 2.0
Explore how searchable databases, wikis, blogs and other Web-based tools can assist in advising the college-bound student.
* Shelley Krause, Rutgers Preparatory School, NJ
* Scott White, Montclair High School, NJ
* Elise Miller, National Center for Education Statistics, DC
* Cigus Vanni, Cherry Hill High School West, NJ
* Lloyd Thacker, The Education Conservancy, OR
* Robert Morse, U.S. News & World Report, DC
How will it be? Only time will tell. But you can count on a full report here soon. I am so grateful for this opportunity to share my thinking and learn from others as we think out loud together.